Why am I doing this?
- I have lost interest in the core idea of an on-device terminal emulator.
- Maintaining project, even in its mostly stable state, is taking up too much of my time.
- I do not want to give control of the app to other developers, for fear that they will ruin the app by adding bugs, ads, in-app purchases, or malware.
What this means:
- I will make one or two more releases based on the current source tree. (Which has a few small bug fixes.)
- I will be closing all open bugs as "won't fix".
- I will be rejecting all future pull requests.
What you should do:
- If you're a user, the app will continue to be available in its current state.
- If you're a developer, you are welcome to fork the app to start your own version. Maybe get together with other developers and make something great!